The writing process may seem like a daunting prospect for many, but in reality, it is a series of steps that help us achieve quality writing. In this lesson, students will learn more about the process and its stages, as well as plagiarism and documentation styles.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- recognize the meaning, characteristics, and importance of the writing process;
- use planning tools to organize your ideas and write effectively;
- draft, write, and rewrite diverse types of writing pieces;
- apply revision techniques and editing marks to proofread your writing;
- publish finished written pieces avoiding plagiarism by properly citing and giving credit to sources of information;
- use writing techniques focused on purpose and audience to communicate effectively through writing.
This lesson€™s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
8 items in example section
32 items in exercise practice
28 items in test