Listening is easy, right? In this lesson, we will review listening comprehension and active listening so that we can develop our listening skills and grow as students, individuals, and professionals.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- listen actively with a purpose to oral texts and spoken language on a variety of topics;
- recall important information from spoken language and oral texts through paraphrasing;
- apply active and effective listening comprehension techniques through interaction with peers;
- analyze information from oral texts or spoken language through clarification;
- react to spoken language or texts demonstrating comprehension through interaction.
This lesson€™s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
10 items in example section
34 items in exercise practice
28 items in test