This lesson focuses on improving speaking and listening skills. It provides information regarding numerous techniques and tips to help students with their oral and listening skills. Students will specifically learn what it means to speak and listen effectively within different contexts and scenarios.
At the end of this lesson the students will be able to:
- listen actively to complex instructions and information;
- engage in complex oral discussions;
- respond to complex instructions and information;
- answer close and open-ended questions;
- analyze the use of appropriate spoken language;
- apply the use of correct speaking sub kills to communicate.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
7 items in example section
30 items in exercise practice
25 items in test