This lesson focuses on acquiring reading comprehension and writing essays that includes being able to quote or cite.
During the lesson, the student will be able:
- identify details in different texts;
- identify fact and opinion in texts;
- determine fiction and nonfiction;
- summarize what informational text says;
- express my thinking through writing.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
21 items in example section
44 items in exercise practice
36 items in test