Students will be able to understand how to do research projects, biographies, and how to discuss their positions
During the lesson, the student will be able:
- investigate from different sources to build knowledge;
- identify what sources are. prepare an outline for a research project;
- create and present an essay as a research project;
- pharaphrase and restate news from newspapers;
- participate in a debate exposing critical thinking about a discussion.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
11 items in example section
40 items in exercise practice
26 items in test