The students will summarize different texts objectively not subjectively.
Throughout the lesson, the student will be able to:
- define and use academic vocabulary;
- identify the topic of a piece of text;
- outline events of ideas;
- summarize the central idea or theme;
- evaluate opinions or judgments from the text and peers;
- express opinions about the text read.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
10 items in example section
71 items in exercise practice
17 items in test