This lesson is designed to provide the students with the proper skills to effectively analyze complex situations and follow specific instructions to the better solve those situations.
Throughout the lesson, the students will be able to:
- memorize the procedure to follow as we go through the process
- identify methods that will help memorize and analyze
- analyze directions to arrive at a certain destination
- increase the complexity of the instructions
- discuss and analyze questions that deal with memory and analysis.
- identify different techniques recommended for memorization.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
20 items in example section
66 items in exercise practice
28 items in test