The lesson will help students learn about investigation reports using various exercises that will allow them to go through the process of researching while using a variety of topics.The students will acquire new concepts that will guide them through the process of writing a research report and essays, in which they will apply their research skills and the appropriate use of sources to create written tasks.
Throughout the lesson, the student will be able to:
- identify what a research project contains.
- write a research report.
- investigate from different sources to build knowledge.
- identify what sources are.
- create a list of sources.
- prepare an outline for a research project.
- create an essay as a research project.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
10 items in example section
59 items in exercise practice
21 items in test