This lesson focuses on finding evidence for the sole purpose of writing.
Throughout this lesson, the student will be able to:
- identify evidence in a literary or informational text that fits the task, purpose, or audience.
- create a list of evidence from literary and informational texts.
- justify analysis, reflection, or research with evidence from literary or informational text.
- determine what sources are appropriate to support analysis, reflection, and research.
- evaluate evidence from grade level appropriate literary and informational texts to support analysis, reflection, and research.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
21 items in example section
62 items in exercise practice
32 items in test