Students will use technology to learn how to produce, publish, and share writing through different sites on the Internet such as blogs, e-mail, and social networking.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- identify the different parts of the computer;
- use blogs, e-mail, and social networking;
- cooperate with their peers;
- manage technology to produce a published piece of writing and a project;
- apply new ways to communicate.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
16 items in example section
38 items in exercise practice
23 items in test