This lesson will widen student’s knowledge about homophones. The will learn how to spell and use the correct homophone using context clues to distinguish.
Throughout the lesson the student will be able to:
- recognize and distinguish homophones;
- apply correctly the proper homophone;
- understand spelling patterns in homophones;
- write sentences using pairs of homophones;
- create texts using homophones.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
15 items in example section
39 items in exercise practice
31 items in test