Students will be able identify different types of questions in writing and orally.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- identify open-ended questions/closed-ended questions;
- listen attentively and ask and answer in detail;
- respond to open-ended questions/closed-ended questions;
- formulate open-ended and closed ended questions;
- express an opinion and clarify a position.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
10 items in example section
36 items in exercise practice
23 items in test