Throughout this lesson, students will work on their language skills. They will work with analogies and word relationships such as synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, etc. to compare things and ideas. In the end, students will be able to identify types of analogies and create their own.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- Identify and use synonyms and antonyms correctly
- Recognize homonyms and homographs
- Interpret and construct analogies
- Distinguish the type of analogy
- Recognize the difference in word meanings
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
16 items in example section
41 items in exercise practice
32 items in test