Characters play an important role in every story. The majority of stories have a protagonist and an antagonist. The character along with other essential elements keep the story running smoothly and allow the action to develop in a logical way that the reader can follow. This lesson will help students expand their knowledge about characters and their functions.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- identify characters in a story
- describe characters in a story
- compare and contrast characters
- distinguish between protagonist and antagonist
- establish a relationship between the character's actions and sequence of events
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
7 items in example section
38 items in exercise practice
28 items in test