The students will identify a topic and organize their ideas to develop and deliver an oral presentation using visuals, appropriate tone and diction, and posture.
During the lesson, the student will be able to:
- Identify a topic for an oral presentation
- Organize ideas for an oral presentation
- Develop an oral presentation
- Use effective visuals for oral presentation
- Deliver an oral presentation using correct tone, diction and posture
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
13 items in example section
31 items in exercise practice
33 items in test