Nouns and adjectives are an essential part of communication on a daily basis. Students must have a strong knowledge of them in order to communicate in an effective manner.
During the lesson the student will be able to:
- identify nouns and adjectives in sentences
- use correct order when using more than two adjectives
- sort adjectives correctly
- apply correct commas to set apart adjectives
- construct sentences using nouns and adjectives correctly
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
30 items in example section
17 items in exercise practice
28 items in test