This lesson will help students ask and answer questions to clarify information.
Throughout the lesson the students will:
- ask questions using the WH question words;
- respond to questions with short answers;
- answer questions in detail;
- investigate a topic and to ask and answer questions;
- conduct an interview asking and answering questions.
This lesson’s content is of high educational quality. It is designed with a model of a conceptualization, definitions, examples, practice exercises and test with different levels of complexity. In addition, it includes rubrics for an objective evaluation.
11 items in example section
28 items in exercise practice
28 items in test